Why Precision Wash Pros
Custom Washing Request
Frequently Asked Questions
Our recommendation is to have your house washed at least once per year depending your siding material and the location of your home. It should be considered as regular maintenance to protect your investment from harmful algae, mold and mildew.
The chemicals we use are ecologically friendly and will not damage your landscape. We also take extra precautions when cleaning to prevent any problems that may occur like pre-wetting vegetation and covering any sensitive plants like rose bushes, Japanese Maples and delicate flowers.
Typically it will take anywhere from 2-4 hours depending on the size of your house.
There are a few things we consider when estimating a job to get you the best possible price while providing the best service possible. First is the total square footage of your home, second is the condition of the property e.g. when the last time your house was washed and how dirty it is and third is time and how long it will take to complete the job. The price varies with every job but we offer free estimates to help you decide if Precision Wash Pros is the right choice as your service provider.
On the day of service we ask the home owner for some preparations:
- Access to an active water spigot.
- All windows and doors securely shut to avoid any water getting inside.
- Shut off all outside electrical outlets and fixtures at the breaker box.
- Clear the work area of any and all items and remove any sensitive materials from the areas being washed (Vehicles, flowers, doormats, flags, yard ornaments, etc.).
- Have all pet’s and children inside before and during the cleaning.
Get a Free Quote!
Give us a call today for a free inspection and quote. We’d love to see how we can help you keep your property in top condition!